Happy Holiday

I came to Falmouth Hospital now almost ten years ago. I came to the community for more than employment. I came in search of a family. Years prior I had severed my original ties in pursuit of finding solace in a spiritual life. It was time for me to integrate all that I had carried. I needed to learn to be in a family the way that it should be, the way I wanted to be, the way I had failed to be long ago. I could start fresh, with all of you, without the baggage and clutter I had collected in my first family.

My gift to my family this year is what I know best how to do. I give it in the spirit of gratitude for rebirth, the opportunity to start over again, to dare to hope, to love, just to be.


Free Holiday Yoga Class
December 22, 2010
5:00-6:00 pm
Falmouth Hospital
Faxon 1 Conference Room

Please RSVP by December 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment